Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happiness...

I'm so excited. My wife just found out that there is a probably chance of her finally getting hired as a full-time, salaried employee at her job. I am so impressed and proud of her. I remember how sad she was going from being offered the opportunity to take over a very lucrative wedding planning business in Grand Rapids to having to work a temp, data-entry job.

However, she is really good at details and directing people (She can direct me anytime that she wants.), and I was always confident that if she stuck with it that eventually she would be recognized for her efforts.

It has only taken 2.5 years of working full-time PT, hourly, no benefits after getting a good, useful Communications degree to find a job. Granted, I didn't help by moving to a place where employment is not the best.

Here's to wonderful SO's who can really stick it out with the slovenly wretches among us.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Congrats to the both of you...and amen to the sloven wretches bit and wonderful SO's bit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie! You also are wonderful because you put up with all of my whining about the crappy job. You are awesome in your support. I love you so much.

景都 said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Jenna!!!!