Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Quarterly Update...

Hey, all.

I have had a few complaints about the dearth of posting on my blog, but I have many, many excuses. I am finishing my dissertation, publishing a book I edited (Battleground States: Scholarship in Contemporary America), teaching, presenting at conferences, representing the grad students at BGSU, and looking for a job.

Things are going as well as can be expected. Jobs are tough to come by, which is to be expected. Dissertations are hard to write, especially when you end up taking on the history of narrative from classical Greek drama to contemporary noir films, television shows, and graphic novels. D'oh!

As soon as I get some of these things done, I promise that I will put more time into posting wacky, yet insightful things on my blog again.

No comments: